Endless Ponger Endless Ponger

This has potential, I like the idea but new elements need to be added to keep this captivating.

Exit/Corners Exit/Corners

So I finished the first chapter. I'm pretty captivated, I want to know what this is all about! The sound is great, the visuals work. The only thing I'd change is more choices in how to proceed or what to say to people. I often feel the main character moves forward in a way that doesn't resonate with me at all.

Percon responds:

Thanks! You're not the only person to bring that up and I'll definitely keep that in mind for my next game. I hope you enjoy the remaining episodes!

Bug Attack! Free Bug Attack! Free

Good game. One thing that I recommend fixing is where bugs spawn. It's kinda unfair when they spawn right on your building and you can't do anything about it?

LudicrousDa3ve responds:

I really appreciate the feedback. The spawning under the building is actually by design, as annoying as it is. The first spark of inspiration was ants invading my kitchen seemingly out of nowhere, so I wanted to keep that whole "where the hell did they come from!?" dynamic in. I thought about the damage vs overall spawn range and rate that you can earn repair kits, and was cool with it.

That said, I'm totally open to adding an option or mode in which they don't do that!

8-bit Machine 8-bit Machine

Well, it's a cool gadget, would look forward to seeing it improved as you add more samples and what not.

Something that needs to be fixed though, is I think you added one column of notes too many. You should have 16 columns, not 17.

melusinesoftworks responds:

Noticed that too late :(

FLAMMY FLAMMY

I think this game is a great idea. When I started playing this, everything was straightforward and I liked the little explanations on how to proceed while I was playing. But after playing for a bit, I was no longer able to break through the rocks at all (the normal ones, not the metal-like ones). I don't know whether it's a bug or something I'm not understanding, but being unable to break through rocks anymore made it frustrating to play since I had no way to escape the lava.

wopa-interactive responds:

HighSpace
Woo that's a big bug! Thank you for your comments
regards :)
W

Pizza Quest Pizza Quest

Coming from someone that doesn't usually play this kind of game, trying to figure out how to operate was a struggle and all, but I quickly figured my way through it. A lot of the puzzles felt familiar and so I didn't have too much trouble solving them. I don't know how it would be for someone who doesn't know where to look. Overall, I think the level of difficulty was satisfactory (took me about 15 minutes?) I enjoyed the game, good job!

Cowpow Cowpow

lmao @ this game.

It made me laugh at bit, the whole game works, except the score seems to reset to 0 when you hit 1000 so you may want to fix that.

Virtual Hug Sender Virtual Hug Sender

I can't deny a hug??? Rude! This feels like you were practicing coding more than anything, so if that was your goal then cool. I can't say I felt like I played a game though. :l

TylerBasham responds:

Yeah, it kinda was meant for a coding test for The Noah Simulator

Woops, Forget I said ANYTHING... >:)

Super Jump Dude Super Jump Dude

What a simple yet fun game, I wasn't able to get past level 43 :(

Great way to put someone's reflexes to their limit, and the space theme song was quite catchy. However I feel like the boomerangs should be put at a further level, I found the farm stage a lot harder than the space stage, idk how it is for the others tho.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks for the reply, level 43 should be fixxed now.

Ramen Game Ramen Game

Yeah, the concept is nice and could be developed to be more enjoyable. The controls aren't nice, I tried it both with the keyboard and mouse. It's also really hard to dodge the bully and I couldn't do better than 2 ramen. So I think the general mechanics could be improved, with smoother controls and having your guy just move faster. And that's something I'd be looking forward to playing!

MunchieGames responds:

updated controls: faster character, removed stun effect and replaced it with slightly pushing character left or right depending on bully position. Changed jump effect a bit