Cowpow Cowpow

lmao @ this game.

It made me laugh at bit, the whole game works, except the score seems to reset to 0 when you hit 1000 so you may want to fix that.

Virtual Hug Sender Virtual Hug Sender

I can't deny a hug??? Rude! This feels like you were practicing coding more than anything, so if that was your goal then cool. I can't say I felt like I played a game though. :l

TylerBasham responds:

Yeah, it kinda was meant for a coding test for The Noah Simulator

Woops, Forget I said ANYTHING... >:)

Super Jump Dude Super Jump Dude

What a simple yet fun game, I wasn't able to get past level 43 :(

Great way to put someone's reflexes to their limit, and the space theme song was quite catchy. However I feel like the boomerangs should be put at a further level, I found the farm stage a lot harder than the space stage, idk how it is for the others tho.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks for the reply, level 43 should be fixxed now.

Ramen Game Ramen Game

Yeah, the concept is nice and could be developed to be more enjoyable. The controls aren't nice, I tried it both with the keyboard and mouse. It's also really hard to dodge the bully and I couldn't do better than 2 ramen. So I think the general mechanics could be improved, with smoother controls and having your guy just move faster. And that's something I'd be looking forward to playing!

MunchieGames responds:

updated controls: faster character, removed stun effect and replaced it with slightly pushing character left or right depending on bully position. Changed jump effect a bit

TANK 3030 TANK 3030

I really enjoyed this game, it was challenging! I don't know if this was your intention but trying to find the powerups can be a bit difficult, their appearance is subtle and doesn't draw your attention. Also trying to move through a gap can prove difficult sometimes since I always seem to get stuck on one of the edges of the block adjacent to the gap. So maybe make the tank a bit smaller. The focus I had to put while playing was great, also. I love it when I have to try.

Jaymer responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed my game! :)

Yes, I'm afraid they may be hard to see in some places. I'll try to make their outline color more visible.

When it comes to getting stuck on the edges, I'm afraid fixing this would require too much effort. I've tried a few things in Stencyl before deciding to leave it, but it turned out to be the best option at that time.
Making tank's collision box smaller would result in bigger parts of tank visible on tiles, and thus looking a bit bad. ;)

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Throw Rocks at Boys Throw Rocks at Boys

This feels like something you created just to practice your coding or something. I wouldn't play it again unfortunately, each level is the same thing but just bigger numbers, and then level 9 is unbeatable because it makes you auto-lose since the aliens are already on the ground. So after level 8 you should have a "you win" screen or w/e.

shawndabob responds:

Thank you for the response. I even agree with a lot you say, but this was back in the day and I learned that even learning new things (due to brain damage) is hard for me. Was one of my dreams, but I am still trying to learn. Thank you for at-least playing.