Sans' New Instrument Sans' New Instrument

The ending was worth it, I laughed so hard. I loved how annoyed Papyrus was.

Bug Attack! Free Bug Attack! Free

Good game. One thing that I recommend fixing is where bugs spawn. It's kinda unfair when they spawn right on your building and you can't do anything about it?

LudicrousDa3ve responds:

I really appreciate the feedback. The spawning under the building is actually by design, as annoying as it is. The first spark of inspiration was ants invading my kitchen seemingly out of nowhere, so I wanted to keep that whole "where the hell did they come from!?" dynamic in. I thought about the damage vs overall spawn range and rate that you can earn repair kits, and was cool with it.

That said, I'm totally open to adding an option or mode in which they don't do that!

8-bit Machine 8-bit Machine

Well, it's a cool gadget, would look forward to seeing it improved as you add more samples and what not.

Something that needs to be fixed though, is I think you added one column of notes too many. You should have 16 columns, not 17.

melusinesoftworks responds:

Noticed that too late :(

FLAMMY FLAMMY

I think this game is a great idea. When I started playing this, everything was straightforward and I liked the little explanations on how to proceed while I was playing. But after playing for a bit, I was no longer able to break through the rocks at all (the normal ones, not the metal-like ones). I don't know whether it's a bug or something I'm not understanding, but being unable to break through rocks anymore made it frustrating to play since I had no way to escape the lava.

wopa-interactive responds:

HighSpace
Woo that's a big bug! Thank you for your comments
regards :)
W

Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL

One of the few songs that can make me truly happy :D

Fendroca responds:

That's good to hear that the song Makes you Happy :D

Distant Glow Distant Glow

This is pretty good! Sure it gets repetitive after a while but it's catchy.

Home Again (Mix) Home Again (Mix)

I dunno what to say, this was pretty good! Really makes you want to dance. That bass thing sound at the start is cool and you transition well throughout each section of the song. The thing that didn't feel right to me was the melody for the vocals, not sure why.