Sans' New Instrument Sans' New Instrument

The ending was worth it, I laughed so hard. I loved how annoyed Papyrus was.

Endless Ponger Endless Ponger

This has potential, I like the idea but new elements need to be added to keep this captivating.

Exit/Corners Exit/Corners

So I finished the first chapter. I'm pretty captivated, I want to know what this is all about! The sound is great, the visuals work. The only thing I'd change is more choices in how to proceed or what to say to people. I often feel the main character moves forward in a way that doesn't resonate with me at all.

Percon responds:

Thanks! You're not the only person to bring that up and I'll definitely keep that in mind for my next game. I hope you enjoy the remaining episodes!

Bug Attack! Free Bug Attack! Free

Good game. One thing that I recommend fixing is where bugs spawn. It's kinda unfair when they spawn right on your building and you can't do anything about it?

LudicrousDa3ve responds:

I really appreciate the feedback. The spawning under the building is actually by design, as annoying as it is. The first spark of inspiration was ants invading my kitchen seemingly out of nowhere, so I wanted to keep that whole "where the hell did they come from!?" dynamic in. I thought about the damage vs overall spawn range and rate that you can earn repair kits, and was cool with it.

That said, I'm totally open to adding an option or mode in which they don't do that!

Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL Undertale - Hopes and Dreams ORCHESTRAL

One of the few songs that can make me truly happy :D

Fendroca responds:

That's good to hear that the song Makes you Happy :D

Distant Glow Distant Glow

This is pretty good! Sure it gets repetitive after a while but it's catchy.

Home Again (Mix) Home Again (Mix)

I dunno what to say, this was pretty good! Really makes you want to dance. That bass thing sound at the start is cool and you transition well throughout each section of the song. The thing that didn't feel right to me was the melody for the vocals, not sure why.